Whether you are planning a vacation or a business trip to Australia, you need a travel visa to Australia.
- What exactly does an Australian visa require from Italian people?
- Certification of vaccinations from Italy
- The land around and about Australia
- For those who visit Australia to visit family and friends, you must apply for an Australian visa, especially for tourists.
- This Australian visa is valid for 12 months, but it can only take up to 90 days.
- This means that you have to leave Australia after 90 days and return for the remaining days of your visa. However, keep in mind that the duration of your tourist ETA visa also depends on the expiration date of your passport.
- If your passport expires, this also applies to your travel visa, since it is stored electronically in your passport.
- You can get this electronic visa to Australia online, where you can also get discounts on purchase rates. Keep in mind, however, that not everyone can apply for a visa online, and even then there are certain conditions that people who are allowed to obtain a visa must follow.
- Even then, citizens of the following countries must be outside of Australia to obtain a travel visa, they must have no criminal record and they must not find work while they have this specific Australian visa.
Travel visas to Australia are easy for some and not so easy for others.
- If you are a citizen of countries that can apply for a visa online, count yourself and try to do so now; I could only be more fortunate and get a discount on the rates.
As in any other country, it is recommended that you certify the vaccines you have received, but it is not mandatory, with the exception of the yellow fever vaccination certificate.
If you are traveling from a country at risk of transmitting yellow fever, you should be vaccinated against yellow fever before entering Australia.
On the other hand, it is recommended to bring mosquito repellents when traveling in the north and west of Australia, since in these areas diseases transmitted by mosquitoes such as encephalitis of the Murray Valley can appear.
If you plan to travel in and out of the country by land, you are probably thinking of renting a car or, more precisely, renting a car, as the Australians say. So order your international driver’s license and other documents and be prepared to drive on the left side of the highway.
You can book online and your car will be waiting for you at the airport parking lot upon your arrival. Make sure you have read and understood the terms and conditions of the car rental company.
With these tips and information, you should be able to enjoy your dream vacation in Australia with less effort, knowing what to expect and being well prepared.
Application for the Australian visa for Italian citizens, obtain the yellow fever vaccine, if you need it, prepare your credit and debit cards or traveler‘s checks, make a budget of your money, reserve your vehicle and enjoy it.