Every visitor from South Korea planning a visit to Australia must have an electronic travel authority.
It’s therefore important to realize what this electronic Australian Visa for South Korean citizens can really do.
The procedures for applications and the eligibility requirements must be closely accessed.
They are mandated to use it when they really need to do their business in Australia ranging from tourism, visiting friends and even carrying out some short-term business needs.
- They have to meet some specifications such as health and criminal issues.
- Visitors from South Korea needs to be free from Tuberculosis during the time of the visit and within the Australian region.
- Passport validity will also be considered, it should be at least 6 months before entry to Australia. They must also have a clean criminal record having not served in prison for more than a year.
Other requirements will need that you are outside the Australian borders during the time of applications and you are not a registered worker in Australia.
All these eligibility conditions must be made by the South Koreans before they are allowed to apply for the E-visa for Australia.
Visa for Australia for South Korean citizens allows the holders to enter Australia as many times as they want during the ETA validity periods.
Other amazing privileges that South Koreans will enjoy include the free stay in Australia for a period of three months with entitled freedom to conduct the business inquiries and also have some contract negotiations.
Attending the business conference will also be another advantage that Koreans enjoy.
The only limitation here is that you really won’t be allowed to work or even study here for a period of three months with this ETA visa.
- South Koreans in need of travel to Australia for a variety of activities can apply for the electronic travel authority from the Australia visa application website.
The activities might include tourist activities such as holidays, recreation and even family visits.
Other important activities that will need an ETA include business activities such as business inquiries, investigation, negotiations, conferences, trade fairs which is restricted to no payments by the organizers for participation.
The electronic travel authority does not permit the South Koreans to do any short-term work in Australia.
There is an option for those who may really wish to have short-term work. They can apply for a temporary work visa.
2. Fill in the application form
The application of this entity needs all the South Koreans intending to apply to be outside Australia at the time of application. You will also be required to have a valid passport, an email address and a credit or a debit card.
No entries to Australia will be permitted if your details will be questionable!