+44 203 129 3603 (English)

To apply for an e-visitor ETA visa online through this website, you must hold a passport from one of the following countries:

  • Andorra
  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • Brunei - Darussalam
  • Bulgaria
  • Canada
  • Croatia
  • Cyprus
  • Czech Republic
  • Denmark
  • Estonia
  • Finland
  • France
  • Germany
  • Greece
  • Hong Kong
  • Hungary
  • Iceland
  • Ireland
  • Italy
  • Japan
  • Korea, Rep of (South
  • Latvia
  • Liechtenstein
  • Lithuania
  • Luxembourg
  • Malaysia
  • Malta
  • Monaco
  • Netherlands
  • Norway 
  • Poland
  • Portugal 
  • Romania
  • Republic of San Marino
  • Singapore
  • Slovakia
  • Slovenia
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
  • United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • United States
  • Vatican City (Holy See)

The electronic travel authority (eTA) can be applied for touristic or business purposes only. It is not allowed to take up any gainful occupations during your stay in Australia. Once the visa has been obtained, it is valid for the period of one year with a single stay up to three months.

Please contact directly the proper department of Australian Government in case an Work&Travel visa is required as our agency is focused on the touristic visas only.

Accordingly to Border Protection regulations you cannot apply for the eTA if you hold a passport of British National Overseas, British Dependent Territories Citizen, British Protected Person or British Subject.

Please note that applying for the eTA visa is also not possible if the nationality of you passport is not listed below. In such cases please apply at the Australian Government Department of Immigration and Border Protection or please apply through an different travel agency athorised for working visas

You are not eligible to apply for the eVisitor if your only passport is a British National Overseas, British Dependent Territories Citizen, British Overseas Citizen, British Protected Person or British Subject passport

If you do not hold a passport from any of the above countries, you cannot apply for an ETA online. You may be eligible to apply for an ETA through a travel agent, airline or an Australian visa office. Alternatively, you may be eligible to apply for other types of electronic visitor visas.