For any Irish citizen to enter Australia he/she needs to have a Visa. As you plan to enter Australia, you would need to apply for an Australian visa for Irish citizens.
It seems simple enough when you say that all you have to do is gather all the required documents, submit them in Australia Visa Information and Application Centre and get your visa in the next few days. But it’s not that simple.
- Documents required when applying for an Australian visa for Irish citizens
- How can Irish citizens apply for Australian Visa?
- What are these are important eligibility criteria for Irish Citizens?
See the list of documents you need.
- You would realize that you do not need the bank statement for sure that you have a bank, you needed to so that you have the credibility that you have sufficient amounts in your bank account or talk is of your travel.
- You need a certificate of eligibility.
- You are required to have an invitation letter.
- You need a guarantee letter.
- Apart from the valid passport, there every other document is more than just a document. If you are heading out for travel, you would need flights itinerary and hotel booking details while applying for Australian visa online.
If you got a job in Australian, you would need the covering letter etc.
However, if you want to hire a visa agent, you would understand the documents required, to gather all the necessary and your duly filled documents and submit them. Then, you would receive your Australian visa are within 90 working days.
The process could be much simpler if your visa agent or agency helps you identify the right documents. It’s possible for you to finish this process within a few days.
- Understand the list of documents required and eligibility criteria.
- Gather and submit all the necessary documents, which in most cases includes additional documents.
- Receive Australian Visa.
Since applying for a visa to Australia might be a time-consuming process, you might as well take the effort to get it right first time. That it would be very important for you to meet all their eligibility criteria.
- Certificate of Eligibility -This is not required for every type of visa. It is applicable to select types only.
- Funds- you need to have some funds in your bank. The amount required would vary based on an objective of travel of the Irish citizen to Australia.
- Travel plans- this is primarily important for a tourist. But if you are traveling to Australian for business or employment purposes, of the unique to make sure that you have a place to stay and a letter to prove that.
- Passport with sufficient pages left
So, do not rush into applying for Australian visa for the Irish Citizens. Get it right. Get all the documents so that you can put the best case in front of the Australian Embassy and receive your visa.
If you have been thinking of getting any kind of Australian visa and you are an Irish citizen, then you should not worry since if you follow the above guide you will see how easy it’s.