Are you a Maltese citizen looking forward to visiting the amazing country of Australia? Your travel will be problem-free since any national of Malta can now easily apply for an Australian electronic visa. You will no longer need to take part in a long, complicated application process at the Embassy if you have an eTA visa to Australia.
The Australian eTA, also known as the eVisitor visa or Subclass 651 visa, is a permit allowing multiple entries to Australia for all eligible foreign citizens. A single visit cannot be longer than 90 days, but it generally stays valid for an entire year.
The Australian visa registration procedure is uncomplicated and should not take more than 15 minutes of your time. You only need to complete the form with relevant information and pay the fee for the service. Some people say it resembles booking an air ticket or a hotel room.
- Reasons for traveling with the Australian eTA
- eTA Requirements for Maltese Citizens
- eTA Application for Maltese Citizens
- Tracking the Australian eTA
Below, you will find more useful information regarding the eTA to Australia.
Maltese citizens are allowed to visit Australia for tourism, business, or transit purposes. With this permit, you may freely reside in Australia and visit your family, go on sightseeing trips, take part in conferences, conclude contracts, or attend short courses.
You must state the reason behind your journey while filling in the registration form.
The following are the primary documents required to apply for an Australian eTA visa and to track its status online. You should prepare all the documentation before starting the registration.
- Valid Passport – If you plan to visit Australia, your passport must stay valid for at least 6 months from the planned date of entry. It is the most important document you need to prepare.
- E-mail Address – The entire eTA visa application process is conducted online, and when your inquiry is approved, the authorized permit will be sent to you via e-mail.
- Health Certificate – Before traveling to Australia, you must undergo a medical examination. You will only be allowed entry if the certificate proves you are healthy.
Moreover, the immigration officers may conduct a background check in order to make sure you pose no threat to Australian citizens. If your criminal record is not clean, you will be denied entry to the country.
The Australian eTA application is uncomplicated and straightforward. There are only a few steps you must follow, and the entire procedure may be conducted online. All you need to start is a working computer or smartphone and a good Internet connection.
- Fill in the application form – answer the questions truthfully.
- Check the application form for spelling errors – make sure there are no discrepancies.
- Pay the mandatory visa processing fee (49 EUR) – use a credit card, debit card, or PayPal to finalize the payment.
Once your eTA visa is accepted by the Australian officers, the approval notice will be sent to your e-mail address. However, you do not need to print it out – it is enough that you have your passport on you while crossing the Australian border.
Since the registration process is conducted online, once you submit all the documents, you may track the progress of your application on the eTA visa website. All you need to do is log into the website, insert your registration number, and enter your birthdate, then the tracking panel will open.
Now, every Maltese citizen is eligible to travel to Australia with an electronic eTA and may enjoy a stress-free visa application. To register for the permit, they only need to complete a special form and pay for the service. What is more, the entire process may be conducted remotely from the comfort of their house.
Since the introduction of the eTA visa for Maltese citizens, traveling to Australia has never been easier. It is a great chance to experience the beauty of Australia and get to know its rich, vibrant culture.
Submit your eTA application now!