The Australian government believes that applying for a visa to Australia should be an easy task that should be done online.
If you are from France, the eTA will allow you to visit Australia for a 90 period maximum per visit over a 12 months period.
There are a few requirements that you should meet before applying for the ETA visa.
- Valid Passport: If you are a French citizen you will need a passport to travel the world over and that includes Australia. Your passport has to be valid for at least ninety days from the date that you arrived in Australia.
- Make a payment: the next thing after providing your passport is to pay for the Electronic travel authority (ETA). You can opt to pay for it using a debit or a credit card. You can also use PayPal to make the payment.
- Answer a few questions that are straightforward: it is advisable that you answer them correctly.
- The last step in this process is to fill out the application form. Which is very easy and fast and should only take you a few minutes to complete.
- The Australian ETA is free but the Australian visa application service has a fee that one has to pay.
- For French citizens, in particular, we provide you with the most affordable option and the most popular because of its price.
- Usually, it takes twenty-four hours for your application for Australian visa to be completely processed.
The visa application form is very simple and easy to fill. It has two parts.
- The first part consists of general queries that ask for information like your name, passport information, address and so many other queries of the same kind.
- The second part is filling in the time you would like processing to take.