Australia receives a lot of visitors annually. These foreigners visit Australia for different reasons. Some of the activities to be engaged in include studies, vacations, business activities and search for permanent residence.
However, these visitors do not just enter casually into Australia. There are a number of travel documents that need to be provided at the immigration department. A visa is one of the vital travel documents required when traveling to Australia. This visa can be acquired electronically.
Such a visa is referred to as Evisa.
Getting an Australian visa for Finnish citizens is quite a process. There a number of requirements a Finnish citizen needs to follow in order to gain an electronic visa.
Below are some of the electronic Visas Finnish citizens can apply for include the following:
- Electronic Travel Authority
- Visitor Visa
When applying for these visas, an emphasis is placed on the laid down requirements. They have to be adhered to religiously.
In order to earn an Australian visa, there are a number of requirements an applicant is required to meet.
These requirements have been carefully laid down to ensure only legal visitors get into Australia.
Below are the requirements you need to meet:
- Have a valid passport. This passport should be acquired from the issuing body in Finland.
- An applicant’s recent passport-sized photograph. It has to be the exact photograph of the applicant. It helps when it comes to verifying your identity.
- Be a citizen of Finland. Provide all the relevant identification documents that prove you are a Finnish citizen.
- Medical report. Your health has to be intact. This will be confirmed in your medical report.
- Provide the name of your company, in case you are employed. Such details will help in confirming your personal identity.
- A valid reason for visiting Australia. You need to provide a substantial reason for visiting Australia. This reason will either consider you qualified to apply for an Australian Evisa or not.
The Australian Visa application process takes place online. This saves on time spent on visiting the Australia embassy. Simply go to the online application portal. There you will find an application form.
This form contains fields that need you to key in your personal details. Maintain the highest level of accuracy when inserting your details. Any potential mistakes should be dealt with in the best way possible.
This will ensure you have a final visa document that has your correct and accurate personal details. After filling in your details, crosscheck to ensure no mistake has been committed. Then pay for the application service before submitting your application form.
You will need a reliable payment method, for instance, PayPal, a credit or debit card. Processing will take place and your visa will be sent to you via your email account.
Strict adherence of visa application requirements is vital in ensuring you qualify for this important travel document. As an applicant ensure you comply with those requirements without any breach.
This is the only way you will get an Australian visa as a Finnish citizen.