<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Australia is one of the best countries you and your family can travel to, especially over the holiday. However, to tour this country you need to have a visa that matches your purpose.
The good news is that you can apply for Australian visa online. This is a very convenient option as you don’t need to go to the embassy and consulate.
But before you get started, you need to prepare the necessary documents to make the process even faster.
- Different Types of Visas for Polish Citizens
- How to apply for an Australian visa?
- Visa Requirements
- Other types of Australian visa
The process is very simple and intuitive, so you don’t need to worry. We will give you clear instructions on how to do it in the next section of this article.
All you need to do is to visit Australian visa application service website, and then you will be guided on how to go through the application procedure and what are the visa requirements.
Australian Travel Visas
There are several categories of Australian travel visas you can apply for on the Internet. They include:
- eTA e-Visa for Australia; eTA tourist e-Visa for Australia; it is valid for 1 year and you can stay in Australia for up to 3 months as it is a multiple-entry type. It can be used for tourism or business-related purposes.
- eVisitor visa to Australia online; it is an electronic type that can be used for tourism or business.
As a Polish citizen, you are eligible for an eTA document that links to the passport number. This is why it is very important to have a valid passport, otherwise, the visa would be expired as well.
What is more, a Polish tourist who already are in Australia can apply for a eVisitor visa in order to have his/her stay extended.
In order to apply for an Electronic Travel Authority online you should:
- be outside Australia and have an official passport;
- read and understand all the information about the online e-Visa for Australia application.
Furthermore, you need to:
- prepare a valid passport
- go to the application form on the website
- fill out all the basic information, such as name, surname, passport number, etc.
- pay the necessary fee
- wait for the confirmation and approval of your visa/eTA.
You don’t need to print your eTA as it automatically links to your passport number. In the visa case, you will receive a PDF form via email. Check all the information twice to avoid some difficulties.
When it comes to the requirements, there are not strict or numerous, so you can relax. You just need to prepare:
- a valid passport for at least six months
- payment for the fee
- completed application form.
What is more, you:
- can’t have tuberculosis
- can’t be criminally convicted.
Australian Family Visa for Polish People
The Australian Department of immigration offers partners, spouses, children, parents, etc. a family visa to allow them to enter Australia to visit their relatives. In order to obtain this visa type, you need to have a sponsor in Australia.
Australian Student Visa
Students from Poland wishing to continue or start their studies in Australia are required to get Australian student visas for citizens of Poland before entering Australia. To do so, they need to have confirmation from the educational facility.
Medical Treatment Visa
Apart from traveling to Australia for business or tourism purposes, Polish citizens can as well plan a trip to Australia to seek medical treatment. A medical treatment visa is a perfect choice as it is designed for people who want to visit Australia for medical reasons. It also can be used by organ donors.