The good news is that an Australian visa can be applied online.
But before you get started, you need to establish that you are a Polish citizen.
- Different Types of Visas for Polish Citizens
- Electronic Travel Authority (ETA)
- Visa Requirements
- Other types of Australian visa
If you do not understand how to apply for an Australian visa for Polish citizens, you do not have to worry.
All you can do is go to Australian visa application service website you will be guided on how to go through the application procedure and the visa requirements.
Australian Travel Visas
There are several categories of Australian travel visas you can apply over the Internet.
- ETA tourist Evisa for Australia;
- evisitor visa to Australia online;
- eTA business visa;
- short travel visa.
In order to apply for an Electronic Travel Authority online:
- you should be living outside Australia and have an official passport;
- It is advisable to read and understand all the information about the online E-visa for Australia application.
While using the ETA platform, you will bump into different subclasses, for instance, subclass 651, subclass 600, and subclass 601 denote eVisitor, visitor visa for Australia, an Electronic Travel Authority respectively.
- In most cases, holders of polish passports have an upper hand when it comes to gaining access to visa-free countries.
- Before your electronic travel authority (eTA) for Australia is processed, you are needed to prove that you have enough money in your account to facilitate your stay in Australia.
- This implies that you should have the most recent bank statements to help you secure a visa without any hassle.
Australian family visa for Polish People
Australian Student Visa
Students from Poland wishing to further their studies in Australia are required to get Australian student visas for citizens of Poland before starting their coursework.
Australian Work Visa
Are you between the age of 18 and 45? If yes, then you are eligible to work in Australia. If interested in how to apply visa to Australia – all you need to do is apply for the Australian work visa and before long you will be able to migrate and work in Australia.
Medical Treatment Visa
Apart from traveling to Australia for business or tourism purposes, Polish citizens can as well plan a trip to Australia to seek medical treatment. When visiting Australia for treatment, you do not need to apply for a visitor visa. Simply apply for a medical treatment visa (subclass 602) and gain entry to Australia.