Every foreign investor, senior executives and successful business owners wishing to settle in Australia needs a business Visa Australia. It gives them the freedom to engage in legal business es while residing in Australia. Therefore, it is a requirement that every foreign business investor will wish to have.
How to apply for an Australian business visa
As a foreign investor, you are not guaranteed an Australian business visa on arrival. You are supposed to submit a business visa for Australia application. However, you can only apply after receiving an invitation to apply. At this point, you will have to provide all the necessary documents for your application to be valid. Then you can follow the application process below:
Fill out the application form. This form can be downloaded online
Here you are supposed to key in your personal details. Ensure you pay attention to the terms and conditions. Most importantly, do not leave any blank space.
How to get a business visa to Australia
Requirements for Australian business Visa
- Be below 55 years, however in case your business guarantees state’s economic growth, this requirement can be disregarded.
- Gunner a minimum of 65 points on the relevant test
- You need to have a successful business career
- Have the desire to start and develop your business in Australia
- Have a significant percentage of shares in your main business are required by the Australian government.
- Ensure you have had ownership in a well-established business with a turnover of AUD 500000.
Make sure you meet all those requirements for your Australian business visa to be approved.